The First Transnational meeting was held in Trikala, Greece. 13 teachers from Bulgaria, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, Latvia, Turkey and Greece took part at the project conference. We had the opportunity to meet each other and to work face to face about basic project strategies. We made some changes in the schedule of meetings and training activities, because one of our partners’ schools, the Polish one, did not sign the project contract. Instead in Poland, one of the Transnational Meetings will be held in Italy in October 2018.
During the conference we have discussed about:
– Project Management Technology;
– Dissemination plan, Evaluation plan;
– Questionary “Take the Reading temperature at school”.
– Web platforms;
– Logo of the project;
– Conference “READING WITHOUT BORDERS”
– Reading Volunteer Club activities.
– Evaluation of the activities;
– Reading Volunteers Club activities;
– How to become a Reading Volunteer;
– Exchange of materials;
– Planning and discussing next activities.
– Team building.